its riding season again!

Steve Butters

:eek: There was lots of black ice along the secondary roads today, hope that guy keeps his fingers away from that front brake lever!

Thats gotta be a hard habit to break, but as long as you stay off that front break and take it easy I guess you'd be okay.

Yeah, I've been driving a lot more than I probably should lately, but not now with all the snow and ice out there. I've still been real careful with the brakes and accelerating too quickly. I've gotten used to using the rear brake easily with just a little front as needed for most stops to keep the chassis as balanced as possible. Still, too much snow and crap still out there right now.

Yeah, I've been driving a lot more than I probably should lately, but not now with all the snow and ice out there. I've still been real careful with the brakes and accelerating too quickly. I've gotten used to using the rear brake easily with just a little front as needed for most stops to keep the chassis as balanced as possible. Still, too much snow and crap still out there right now.

Ya'll are crazy.:eek:

I saw two CPD motocycle cops on Morse Rd today near Easton. They both had sidecars so thats a little better.

I gotta give the guy leading props for the bright yellow dayglo jacket, I noticed his jacket in my side mirror before I ever saw his light or bike.

Everyone that knows me knows I'm a fan of the flourescent ;)

I saw two CPD motocycle cops on Morse Rd today near Easton. They both had sidecars so thats a little better.

I gotta give the guy leading props for the bright yellow dayglo jacket' date=' I noticed his jacket in my side mirror before I ever saw his light or bike.

Everyone that knows me knows I'm a fan of the flourescent ;)[/quote']

I saw a guy at Panera on East Broad with the same outfit and a motorcycle with sidecar. He had a complete Gerbing heated outfit (at least the gloves and jacket).

I'm not a fan of my beautiful bike sitting in the garage getting lonely. :D

I am not a fan of it either, I DESPISE the fact that my bike/bikes sit during the winter. But I do go out and start her up and sit on her about every other day. I will, and have ridden a couple times this winter, just with these glorious Cleveland roads, the roads are close to never clear:(..... But she is ok with it, as I have promised her that we will move before the next winter comes to Ohio....