Blizzard of 2010 Version 2.0 OMG!!!!1!! White Death!!!!1!!

Casper

I almost miss the place. I went to my first illegal street race there. And after four years, finally got comfortable walking around the Gennesee Valley Mall without a buddy. :p

I still needed to use the buddy system if I ventured out toward the Dort Highway area though :(

Yeah, the Dort Highway area is no joke. I haven't been to the Valley is YEARS..but I know what you mean. Shoot, being from Saginaw, I needed to use the buddy system too after Flint started it's spiral towards urban decay. I do miss what Flint used to be....we used to hang outside the after hours spots and go eat breakfast at 5am, and I can't think of anytime we ever had a problem. A few times we had to haul ass because someone was shooting or a fight broke out and you didn't want to be in the crossfire that was sure to come...but hey, don't we all grow up around that? :lol:

You guys should read the comments!!

Here's one from one of Columbus' finest...Shirly Mcgwire

I hope that my fellow Columbus residents and Buckeye faithful made it through the lastest winter body-blow safe and sound. I know from watching the news that thousands of our Central Ohio neighbors were without power in the wake of the powerful winter storm that tore through this wonderful place that we call home. Now comes word that another potentially damaging and deadly storm is at our doorstep. I hope that everyone will be safe. I hope that all of you make it through this storm. May your loved one's be safe. The Saints winning the Superbowl shows that good things come to those who suffer. Maybe this harsh and disasterous winter will bring a National Championship for the Buckeyes home in 2010. Everyone under the gun from this storm is in my thoughts! Treat our Earth with respect! Gaya is watching. Go Bucks!

A couple comments later...

Sorry to disappoint you...lol. Clearly you are a screaming liberal and wear you heart on your sleeve. You ask me to imagine having no vehicle,no money, etc., etc., blah, blah, blah...well no I cannot imagine it and do you know why? Because since I was old enough to work (at age 11 I got my first paper route and delivered papers each day before and after school, on my bike)I decided I would not be poor. It is a choice my friend. You get out of life what you put into it. And I know for a fact that these people had been forewarned about the impending disaster...how do I know? Because I have family down there. Remember, the actual disaster came from the flood, not the hurricane. Educate yourself. They were warned. The people of Slidell, Miss. left. Why? Because they were not STUPID. Their entire city was demolished from the hurricane. I am tired of people saying that unless you are Ethnic...whatever that means...and poor you can never understand this or that. So lame. You don't know me or what I experienced in life, so how can assume I don't know. Also, when did I say anything about ethic? You injected that into the conversation. I could go on, but obviously I will make you cry if I do. And as for the Gaya thing, it is stupid. Really, and Earth Mother figure? Puh-lees. You liberals love ripping on Christians and say what a myth that is, but when we say something about your hippie godesses you cry about it...lol. Whatever. What is sad and pathetic is that you are so PC that you cannot remove your head from your kester and see the world and the situations in it for what they are. You want to stick up for morons and stupid people. That attitude weakens out society. We let the actions of stupid people endure and punish those who question it. Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? Rent it sometime. That will be the world when you are done with it...haha.

Distracted driving! Seize him! Crush the cellphone! Burn the car! Revoke the license! This is blasphemy!!!!

:D

At less than 10 MPH...... the entire way to work...... because idiots can't drive. So I took pictures. :lol:

Here are some more I just took at work:

20340_571398730707_50608759_33143372_8039308_n.jpg

20340_571398625917_50608759_33143371_3164316_n.jpg

20340_571398506157_50608759_33143370_6804710_n.jpg

20340_571398441287_50608759_33143369_107525_n.jpg

20340_571397508157_50608759_33143346_5220694_n.jpg

It's deep enough now that little cars can't get going out of snowed in parking spots.

They have to be pushed out to get going. Freeways are still ok though.

Columbus State canceled Tuesday evening classes effective 4pm.