Twist of the Wrist DVD... Anyone Have it?

Dubguy85

a bunch of hours? where are you downloading from... rural country dial up?

that should take 20 minutes tops, i usually avg 5 minutes for one movie (~700mb).

No account on public file sharing servers... size limit, 8 parts...there's a time out between downloads. Not to mention these servers are overloaded and connections aren't easy to get anymore (on some of them). Plus they throttle down anyone that won't buy an account, which would be me. My connection is fine, thanks for asking, lol.

i'm sure the book is good but actually seeing the concept visually really helps to drive it home

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Keith-Code-Twist-of-the-Wrist-vol-2-DVDRIP/4358314d4c7c07d0a7edc0f81fedfc8e6ea6a308f4bb

there the link to download it. im sure its more feasible to just let everyone DL it then trying to burn copys and mail em.

YOU DO NEED UTORRENT TO DOWNLOAD FROM THAT SITE you can get that over at download.com/cnet.com

i'm sure the book is good but actually seeing the concept visually really helps to drive it home

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Keith-Code-Twist-of-the-Wrist-vol-2-DVDRIP/4358314d4c7c07d0a7edc0f81fedfc8e6ea6a308f4bb

there the link to download it. im sure its more feasible to just let everyone DL it then trying to burn copys and mail em.

YOU DO NEED UTORRENT TO DOWNLOAD FROM THAT SITE you can get that over at download.com/cnet.com

thanks just got done watching it.. good video.. ill have to watch it quite a few times to understand and inbed it in my brain lol

I saw that...I don't wanna spend 38.06! :D

I'd start the debate about spending $hundreds/weekend on track days but being too cheap to buy a video but I'm busy right now, plus I may or may not have torrented things myself. Allegedly...:D

I'd start the debate about spending $hundreds/weekend on track days but being too cheap to buy a video but I'm busy right now, plus I may or may not have torrented things myself. Allegedly...:D

Its not that I don't think its worth it... Its just I figured I could borrow it from someone on here that hasn't watched it in years and is just collecting dust on a shelf somewhere...