Super Squid!!!!

RSVDon

That track owner deserves to be sued.

Lettin people run in Timberlands, a hoodie and an unbuckled freakin helmet

Wrong.

GTFO of America. Now. This is the type of bullshit I can't stand and the bullshit that ruins everything for everyone else. "Somebody just has to be at fault. Its not the riders fault... durr, dur". No offense

In other news, did anyone see the launch made by the rider in the near lane? Fail is everything in this vid

Wrong.

GTFO of America. Now. This is the type of bullshit I can't stand and the bullshit that ruins everything for everyone else. "Somebody just has to be at fault. Its not the riders fault... durr, dur". No offense

In other news, did anyone see the launch made by the rider in the near lane? Fail is everything in this vid

Thank you

Wrong.

"No offense, but your differing opinion is just cause for your expulsion from this country."

Please.

Where's the crying when STT requires full leathers at track days?

i think you know that there is a difference between someone crying about a track requiring gear to limit their liability (smart business practice) and someone crying about their own injuries caused by their own stupidity because the track they rode on didn't require gear outside of a helmet (a crying pussy).

Sweet moves man... so popping wheelies while drag racing makes you win.. Well it looks like it didn't work out so well. What an idiot.. even if the title wouldn't have been "Motorcycle Crash" Before the race even started looking at what he was wearing, he was asking to wreck. That's what happens when you try to show off and then your Ego kicks in and gets the best of you.