need help designing a flyer

Vulcan_Rider

A friend and I have been asked to throw a party for valentines day at the bar I go to and I need a flyer done ASAP. We have a basic idea but no programs on my computer to actually make it what I want.

This is the basic idea so if you can make this look good please do and post it up.

All of the areas in red are hearts, the two black areas in the middle should be people (one red and one black), the yellow thats around the middle heart and people i want it to be fire[ so that middle heart is on fire] and the grey at the bottom is all the info about the party

Party info is: Wear red if your single black if your taken, ladies that means lingerie or your sexiest clothing and men dress to impress. We will have contests and give aways all night long with a DJ playin all of your requests and lots of drink and shot specials!!! Come out to Skully Jaxx Saturday FEB. 13th for the best party around!

Skully Jaxx

4280 Shenandoah Parkway

Brunswick, OH 44212

(330) 273-3858

www.SkullyJaxx.com

[ATTACH]1563[/ATTACH]

If you can throw something together for me please do and post it up or pm it to me. Thanks in advance.

so all the red is hearts and the two black blocks are supposed to be people? what do you mean one red and one black? if one's red it will blend in with the red fire heart.

im not promising anything since i have exams this week but i'll take a crack at it tomorrow after school, whats your deadline (besides the obvious before v-day deadline)

also, what size is your flyer? printed on a normal 8.5x11 sheet or other?