My first Pistol

shadyone

it was the first gun i picked up after trying everything i could think of that felt real nice in my hand.. hopefully ill get a chance to get out soon to shoot it then ill post up how it is.. but i got it today and first thing took it apart and switched out the backstrap and got comfortable with it..

I also picked it cause it was one of few guns with adjustable backstrap and adjustable sights that wasnt outrageously priced.. I do love it so far though..

I have been looking at those as well, they make a 22lr conversion for the taurus 800 series models. Would be nice to be able to go to the range and shoot 500 rounds for a few bucks. Then switch it back for home defense. Where did you pick it up my local shop does not have any in stock.

Even with the Judge? I haven't heard much feedback on that one.

was at the fin a couple days ago and some guy was bitchin about his 45/410 judge that broke. they sent it out over a month ago still hasnt gotten it back. started rapping with the dude and said he will never buy another taurus gun as long as hes alive. nothing but problems lately. i think the judge is fugly and akward. doesnt feel right, balance per say.

was at the fin a couple days ago and some guy was bitchin about his 45/410 judge that broke. they sent it out over a month ago still hasnt gotten it back. started rapping with the dude and said he will never buy another taurus gun as long as hes alive. nothing but problems lately. i think the judge is fugly and akward. doesnt feel right, balance per say.

Interesting. I have seen some videos online about it. It looked pretty mean. I have never shot much less held one.

What? Where have you seen this?

see other post. they are cheaper for a reason bro. im not gonna say they are junk cause they are not complete junk. other better guns out there for a little more monies. taurus guns have gone up in price over the past couple years. i have seen and heard myself fro ma co worker and shooting it myself. its bettert han nothing bro. keep hearing horror stories on the service/warranty end. better than a hi point:D

^^^from the guy thats says ruger hand guns are the way to go LOL! I had a pt-145 and put close to 2k rounds down range without a problem. I think in all the rounds fired I might have had one stove pipe with blazer alum. They are know to have poor service with problems. And there turn around time is know to be slow. But they make good stuff for the money. There is gonna be a few bad guns made by anybody. Ever seen the glock with blown out slides or triggers? I am sure if I looked I could find a story online about anygun having problems, after all it must be true if its on the interwebz?

^^^from the guy thats says ruger hand guns are the way to go LOL! I had a pt-145 and put close to 2k rounds down range without a problem. I think in all the rounds fired I might have had one stove pipe with blazer alum. They are know to have poor service with problems. And there turn around time is know to be slow. But they make good stuff for the money. There is gonna be a few bad guns made by anybody. Ever seen the glock with blown out slides or triggers? I am sure if I looked I could find a story online about anygun having problems, after all it must be true if its on the interwebz?

ruger made herein the us. lifetime warranty

ruger wheelguns are one of the best next to colt

ruger are some of the most accuarte guns made out of the box. dont know any leo or group that uses tauraus.rugers - reliable. quality. beauty. solid. your stoopid if you dont know rugers are one of the best guns made. period. taurus is not. end of conversation.

Ruger wheel guns are rock solid. There semi auto are not know to be much better then the taurus. Look at all the recalls they had on the lcp and lcr when they first came out. Think they have had some problems with the sr9 also. Not fighting about ruger not being junk guns just sick of people who have never owned a taurus semi auto running there mouth about how bad they are. I have never owned most brands of weapons so I dont chime in on every thread saying they are junk. I have owned a springfield 1911, s&w m&p, a pt-145 and a set of xd9's. I can say I have never had problems with any of these weapons.