biker boyz on TNT

obesityrules

Well considering that Biker Boyz, and Torque are the only movies really out there that are based strictly on a sportbike storyline makes it tough choosing which movie you love the most. I think they both were bad, but I still love to watch them. Especially because riding right now in this weather really isn't an option.

I know the feeling' date=' guys. I own "The Fast and the Furious", because my 10 year old loves it.

Oh, wait... you bought it for yourself? Yeah, that's just embarrassing. :([/quote']

and why is that ? I'd love to have my own copy of it, ohh wait i do, on my hard drive , lol but again, why is it embarrassing ? because the guys show nice bikes and do some nice stunts ? or because you can't do the same kinda stunts ? joking about last question/comment thingy lol

Well considering that Biker Boyz, and Torque are the only movies really out there that are based strictly on a sportbike storyline makes it tough choosing which movie you love the most. I think they both were bad, but I still love to watch them. Especially because riding right now in this weather really isn't an option.

I prefere Biker Boyz, the first ride in torque is awesome, but when it get's to the end, and the chicks have " bike fight " and then that 200 mph sliding thing it really makes me feel STUPID to watch it. altho i did twice so far :p

Neither movie has anything to do with riding a sport bike. Nothing.

qft...

it's all special effects and bullsh, there is nothing that any rider can learn from either of these movies...except for how to show up in style with your hayabusa (riding on top of it in the back of a pick-up)

This is prolly the 3rd biker boys sucks thread for a reason.

Hey let's race down a dirt road with half helmets on. That's so baller. :rolleyes:

I know it's a movie. I now movies have alot of stupid shit in them but BB is so bad it's breathtaking.

I also must agree with everything IP posted.

You could strap a camera to a chicken and get a better movie.

let me introduce you to some far better motorcycle flicks:

The Doctor, Tornado, and Kentucky Kid

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/697372/the_doctor_the_tornado_the_kentucky_kid_film_trailer/

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8tN6Obq8Q

Kentucky Kid (MTVized)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvZoVzSi-GM

--cool if you like nicky

Faster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEMmKyR11yM

--fooking classic!

Edited by natedogg624

Hey let's race down a dirt road with half helmets on. That's so baller. :rolleyes:

I know it's a movie. I now movies have alot of stupid shit in them but BB is so bad it's breathtaking.

The Kentucky Kid was about motorcycles? I thought it was about some retarded boy. :confused:

omfg hahahahaa

I want to strap a camera to a chicken now... THANKS!;)