Its just not right...

ohdaho

I took my favorite road today... I hope they bring out some road crews in spring because the roads are FUCKED

I can't believe the size and depth of some of the pavement holes on the freeways, geez... Both asphalt and concrete.

I suppose it's the same every year, but I swear the low bid contractors that build our roads just get worse and worse.

I live in a court and it's a foot-deep sea of ice and snow. Columbus. They know how to let a city grow out of control but they don't know how to keep up with the maintenance of it.

haha, full size snow plows can't turn around in a court, I swear. So they don't bother...

Court = cul de sac? I ive on a cul de sac and the trucks always make it ok.

Yah, it seems ALL roads are really badly destroyed. I never recall it being like this, but before 2009 I never really had to pay attention to potholes :)

All they really have to do is back in and drop salt. If they just expose a little blacktop, it would catch fire.

Yeah, they just skip it... Columbus got in trouble the last week, because they never got to the side streets before the second snow storm. They skip a lot of streets anymore. Your tax dollars not at work...