holster that allows use of tac. light

4DAIVI PAI2K5

go to a gun show in columbus either westland mall or vets look for a stand call sharktac. he can make you anything you want. its made of kydex offers lifetime warranty also. you can check out there web site 2. www.sharktac.com its a good holster adam. ive had 2 of them.

Edited by vroddave

you dont need a glock with a light as a carry
i want it so i got it.
Found one for you. 45 bucks

http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum2299.php

fo-glt17.jpg

saw that one. not sure about the buckle being on the back an not the top of the gun.
go to a gun show in columbus either westland mall or vets look for a stand call sharktac. he can make you anything you want. its made of kydex offers lifetime warranty also. you can check out there web site 2. www.sharktac.com its a good holster adam. ive had 2 of them.

i thought about going to that show with blake, might have to now

i want it so i got it.

saw that one. not sure about the buckle being on the back an not the top of the gun.

i thought about going to that show with blake, might have to now

I don't think you have a whole lot of options though. You might have to settle. I think the buckle has to be there because that side is left open for the light. You might see if a store can order it so you can try it out. GL