Snow Emergencies Already...

Casper

It's comming down good here and we've already got 2' from the last one. We've got nowhere left to push or plow it to. I dont have a clue what I'm gonna do with my driveway if we get the 10" they're calling for today ...... It's been 2 weeks now since my wife's car has been up to the house and my truck barely gets up here. Those of you that have been here will know exactly what I'm talkin bout.

It's comming down good here and we've already got 2' from the last one. We've got nowhere left to push or plow it to. I dont have a clue what I'm gonna do with my driveway if we get the 10" they're calling for today ...... It's been 2 weeks now since my wife's car has been up to the house and my truck barely gets up here. Those of you that have been here will know exactly what I'm talkin bout.

I lost our mailbox. It's in the snow somewhere. :lol:

I gave up clearing the driveway. I keep Carie's side clear enough that she can get in and out without any problems. That's about it. My side has about a foot and a half of snow compacted down. It's an adventure every time I pull in the driveway.

I lost our mailbox. It's in the snow somewhere. :lol:

I gave up clearing the driveway. I keep Carie's side clear enough that she can get in and out without any problems. That's about it. My side has about a foot and a half of snow compacted down. It's an adventure every time I pull in the driveway.

:lol: I have yet to shovel my drieway!!! It does make for and interesting adventure every time I pull out of my driveway as well. I think the most exhilerating part is a have a 2 foot field ditch I run into if I miss calculate.

'extreme' weather is all relative. 10" in Cincinnati is a lot, but these guys would find it pretty laughable.

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Traffic/Passes/Chinook/photos.htm

I broke the belt on my snow blower a month ago, and i've been shoveling by hand for the last couple rounds of storms. It's not fun, but it's not the end of the world either.