Dealing with ex wives is SO much fun. I just LOVE it

ShankroidBeast

My ex complained to me I that wasn't the romantic type. She carried on by saying that Chris Isaac wrote a song for his Victoria's Secret model of a girl friend.

I told her if she were a Victoria's Secret model, I'd write a song too. I've got a new girl now...:D

My ex complained to me I that wasn't the romantic type. She carried on by saying that Chris Isaac wrote a song for his Victoria's Secret model of a girl friend.

I told her if she were a Victoria's Secret model, I'd write a song too. I've got a new girl now...:D

U know thats what every man would want to say but couldnt. Pimp move man and would have loved to see her face.

is the new girl a Victoria's Secret model ?

My favorite was when she knew I was going to have her served, and she kept moving around, hiding.

She came to my place to pick up the kids(yes, I ended up with 4 kids....) for Thanksgiving. She brought her sister(whom I referred to as Vermithrax), and the process server was sitting in the living room, and said, "Hey, are you *** Barron?" and she said "Yeah, what's it the Phuck to you?" thinking this guy was one of my sarcastic friends. He dropped the papers in front of her and said, "You have been served." and walked out. The dual-airbags(her and her sister) started calling me everything but a white boy, and all I said was "you have been served" about 3000 times.

One of the best days in my life....outside the time she asked me if I had slept with one of my co-workers(before the ex and I married), and I said "Yes! And she sucked dick better than you!"

Needless to say, this was a marriage made in heaven...right next door to thunder and lightning...