Finally Re-employed

cattmouch33

I've been unemployed since April' date=' and I owe $1,500. We're paying taxes.[/quote']

We just made it on taxes, paying into state but refund from federal. I've been unemployed since April also.

Are you going to be over here at the ReyRey offices on County Line/Research?

Yeah I'll be at that office

I had taxes taken out of unemployment does that count

I owe the Feds and the State $1' date='500 for taxes for 2009. Well, more like $1,000 actually. I found a few deductions/credits that helped offset some tax burden. Although, I get where you were going with your comments. Gets funnier and funnier every time I hear it. :p[/quote']

lol, Well, I hope you get back up. My wife was unemployed for a short time. Put a strain on us, although we didn't have any tax issues.

good to hear Matt, and I'll be seeing more of you in the summer since I work at Kodak, right behind your new building.

I'll be expecting to hear that 636 come closing time on weekdays this summer....

I didn't know you worked there.. ma daddy helped build that office few years back. Seriously though, I live like 2 minutes from there.

Ridin'! :woo:

congrats mattttt

wait a minute I thought there was n jobs to be had out there, that no one was hiring, You must be the select few that are privlidged. Anyways like my quote says get to work and give me half of your check cause obama said I can have it :):).

Anyway congrats on the new job both of you.

wait a minute I thought there was n jobs to be had out there, that no one was hiring, You must be the select few that are privlidged. Anyways like my quote says get to work and give me half of your check cause obama said I can have it :):).

Anyway congrats on the new job both of you.

it really appears things are improving. I was looking at careerbuilder.com yesterday and today there must be 100 more listings at least.

things I was looking at yesterday are 3 pages back today.

there are a lot of openings right now. I hope this trend continues.

I will miss my old employer. I worked there 10 years. everyone is like my family...but I have to move on...since they aren't hiring anyone back and my unemployment ends in a few weeks.:(

starting a new job is freaking me out. I hate being under the microscope.

Edited by serpentracer

I owe the Feds and the State $1' date='500 for taxes for 2009. Well, more like $1,000 actually. I found a few deductions/credits that helped offset some tax burden. Although, I get where you were going with your comments. Gets funnier and funnier every time I hear it. :p[/quote']

I'm surprised you owe them that much. I got a ton more back this year. I guess because I was on unemployment .

I got almost $2k back from fed and state together.

this shit is going straight into my savings. I guess this was a real eye opener for me. from now on I'm saving way more than I waste. something I wish I would have listened to my grandparents and parents about a long time ago.

Edited by serpentracer