ZZZ Trade

jayjie15

the point is that anyone who follows basketball and has watched the cavs over the past few years knos that they are better this year then any other year

and yea im lazy good one fuckwit

Not worth wasting your breath over my man. The Cavs could win a NBA title and D bag mcgee here would say they are still not as good as previous years. Some people just will never admitt they are wrong because it is the only thing in their sad little lives they have control over.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worth wasting your breath over my man. The Cavs could win a NBA title and D bag mcgee here would say they are still not as good as previous years. Some people just will never admitt they are wrong because it is the only thing in their sad little lives they have control over.

Do you actually READ what others post here, or do you just like to hear yourself ramble on?

I said 52 posts ago that the only thing that would make them a better team than they have been in the past is to go deeper into the post season and WIN A FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP.

Fuck me. You guys really are dumb as toast.

This is really funny because essentially everyone is saying the same damn thing.

Todd is right because technically if you only look at the record, 2 numbers with no other comprehension of how basketball or any sport for that matter works, they are not "better".

The rest of us are correct as well because although most people understand that "better" isn't always black and white in regards to sports. For example, they may have the same record this year but the schedule has been harder and there have been several injuries. So perhaps instead of using the word "better", the better phrase would've been "more talented"

This is really funny because essentially everyone is saying the same damn thing.

Todd is right because technically if you only look at the record, 2 numbers with no other comprehension of how basketball or any sport for that matter works, they are not "better".

The rest of us are correct as well because although most people understand that "better" isn't always black and white in regards to sports. For example, they may have the same record this year but the schedule has been harder and there have been several injuries. So perhaps instead of using the word "better", the better phrase would've been "more talented"

This was the point I was trying to make in the post about the Yankees. The Yankees always have the most talent in baseball on paper but even they don't win the World Series every year. The Cavs definitely have more talent this year than any year in the past, I guess what we are all arguing over is that if it will translate into a better showing in the playoffs. Tonight will be a descent example of how the team is progressing with Jamison, when they take on the Celtics. I guess it won't be a true showing because Pierce isn't supposed to play.