Delkevic pipes

dbonehead6

man... that does look good. the stubby was the one i have been eyeballin i have a old 600 hurricane and the vance&hines "off road" system has seen better days. really the only options i can find are a d&d full exhaust and the delkevic. just havent heard anything about them before.

• 1 year later...

I got them to replace the factory can I scratched, so it was $350 for one single OE can, or $276 for two polished stainless cans, shipped. No brainer.

They look nice, sound fine. I ordered the stubby 350mm pipes off eBay, but Delkevic called and said they discontinued or backordered them, I forget, but asked if I'd take the 450mm cans...so I did. I talked to their customer service about the fact that I really wanted the stubby's but accepted the longer one since I needed the parts, and asked if they'd throw me a discount or exchange them for stubby's when they got some. No problem, refunded me some money and said an exchange could probably be worked out also. But, i'm happy with the discount they gave and left them positive feedback saying so.

Seem like a good company to deal with. Obviously they provided me with the wrong item, but they made the effort to call and see if I'd accept the longer cans instead, and after some more correspondence after I'd received the cans, allowed me a refund and exchange. I'd recommend them on price alone, but the customer service was excellent as well.

My only real complaint, if you want to call it that, is the exhaust hangers are just bolt on loops, rather than the properly placed welded on bracket that the OE cans have. Minor complaint, they still look good, its just fresh on my mind because i'm still healing from the finger I sliced open on the hangers Delkevic provided.

Edited by JRMMiii