More ZX-10 Photos

Cleaner

Me gotta say that in street trim, it looks like shit. The headlights and turns are killing me. I really don't even weigh in on any street exhaust as they last at most, 500 miles....

In race trim, it's going to look AWESOME!! Can't wait to ride it. Hope it turns better...

Turns sigs are aweful :(

I dunno what to get now.. R1 or this 10.

IF you want to go fast....go green. The new R1 is not as sexy as the older ones, IMO. This 10r is not that attractive the more I look at it. The front view is not good either, but it's going to whip up on the others...I'm willing to bet on that. 2009...same bike, color matched lower fairing....wont be black.

He does not like Gixxers. He wants a 10r or R1.

Then he should buy a left over 10R and put some lightweight wheels on it.

Not a R1 fan and I do like your 10.. Its comfy and the 190/55 profile tire is nice, not to mention that the engine is stronger then the R1

whats the 190/50 tire have to do with it? you say that like it is not normal. that is the stock tire for pretty much every 1k out there. what are you trying to say about the tire??

I said 190/55 not 190/50... the 06,07 ZX10 comes stock with a 190/55 not a 190/50. The taller profile of the 55 makes turn in allot better.. the bike handles better.