1982 Gpz 550 (Columbus) $1300

Craigslist

Running, complete. Nice restoration project bike. Approx. 26k mi. Newer tires and sprockets. Newer Mac 4 into 1 header but have origional pipes still. Newer seat cover. Tachometer does not work. Fork brace.

Hey it's an old bike....but if your looking, you know what it is....the second year of the "superbikes" people think it was the ninjas....but it was the GPZ!!! Would like to get $1300 but any serious offer will be considered. Not interested in parting it out unless your ready to pay stupid money for the parts. You want this or that off the bike then you buy it and part it out. Clean title. rode it last summer. been a while since I started it but it should start. Battery most likely needs a charge. Pics were taken in a cold dark garage with the flash only...very little light so it looks washed out. Hopefully this posting gets seen by the right person and I can find this fun old bike a home. Oh yeah, I have some additional parts for the bike such as a complete engine gasket set....and a set of barely worn cams I bought on ebay and a good replacement rear disc that I just did'nt get installed. All parts associated with the bike go with the bike.

posting will be removed when the bike is sold.

More...