Good buy?!?!

GhostRider357

Since alot of people are telling me to get a 600 straight away becasue i'll get to bored on a 250 im considering it....I got a buddy of mine selling his 2002 GSXR600...its in pretty good condition except for a few things. It has 17,600 miles on it and it s had its valves adjusted and its 15,000mile maintanence....It has a crack on the right side fairing from when he dropped it..he said he dropped it at about 30-40mph and he got a new chain and sproket after the drop (ud have to drop it kinda hard to need those replaced i think...plus the fairing is cracked on the opposite side of the chain) he's getting flush mount turn signals installed and he has an aftermarket exhaust (i forget the brand but its loud as hell) he wants $3600 for it....i dont like that its been dropped....what do u guys think? Good buy or not?:confused:

I may be selling my 2003 636 this winter for $3,000. Pimped out with goodies, runs strong as hell, maintained to perfection and as of now has around 18,500 miles on it. Since riding season is almost over, you may want to wait to get my bike, that is if you want a fast 600 series bike. Cleaner has seen it run, it kept wanting to pass his liter bike...;) Which btw, I can't wait to ride with Cleaner again...that is one fun dude to ride with for sure!

Oh yeah, my space default picture is my bike. Just click my myspace link in my signature down below. ;)

$3600 isn't a bad price if just a cracked fairing is all, but I would try to talk him down. Hell a early 90s Seca II 600 still goes for $2500 or so.

once bikes hit the $4k mark they really stop depriciating from there.

Hell the Motor is bullet proof,

But if you can wait till NinjaNick's come available for that price then jump on that.

it hurts to say this, but wait for the kawasaki

You have to understand that Chris likes the older wider body styles.. They are more comfortable for him due to hereditary hip issues.

I would wait for the 636 as well.. great bike. but honestly.. check craigslist and look around.

You have to understand that Chris likes the older wider body styles.. They are more comfortable for him due to hereditary hip issues.

I would wait for the 636 as well.. great bike. but honestly.. check craigslist and look around.

A lot of purebred dogs have hip issues too because of the inbreeding that goes on. I will have to keep an eye out for problems with Jackson, our dog, when he gets older

A lot of purebred dogs have hip issues too because of the inbreeding that goes on. I will have to keep an eye out for problems with Jackson, our dog, when he gets older

:weirdo: I Can't figure if he's knockin on him bein imbred, or seriously just wandered into left field talking about his dog? :confused:

Oh it is on.. But ever since I started riding the K6 my right hip and pelvis is hurting more (Car vs. Bike Episode 1 was a dent in the tank of a CBR 929 with my right pelvis).

But also when cranked over the K6 versions have no seat surface area near the tank so there is nothing rest on. I can feel it in my leg and right foot on the right turns.

But the 1000 sure does turn good.

:weirdo: I Can't figure if he's knockin on him bein imbred, or seriously just wandered into left field talking about his dog? :confused:

I think his 3 toothed relatives Sister/Mother and Father/uncle are what causes his randomness.

What can you exect, Name says it all. :metal:

I think his 3 toothed relatives Sister/Mother and Father/uncle are what causes his randomness.

What can you exect, Name says it all. :metal:

I think that the name infers that I have a gsxr that might not be in the best condition. Inbreeding hasnt killed anyone, we both turned out alright.:p

I think that the name infers that I have a gsxr that might not be in the best condition. Inbreeding hasnt killed anyone, we both turned out alright.:p

Well, no the inbreeding hasn't but the inbred generally are to blame....

Well they say the bike reflects the owner...

Damn I guess I need to do some damage to mine now..:bitchfight:

Well, no the inbreeding hasn't but the inbred generally are to blame....

Well they say the bike reflects the owner...

Damn I guess I need to do some damage to mine now..:bitchfight:

I think it is threadjacked plenty ;) Since GDC is down today maybe RJM should sign up here

Nick,

Why are you selling that bike, are you moving up to a liter bike, or what? Any extra's on it, or is it pretty stock?

Yeah, BMC race filter, muzzy slipon, gregg customs LED flushmounts, sportech black chrome speedscreen, clean undertail, frame sliders, oil changed ever 2 months, never been down, Galfer sintered brake pads,....um, I think that's about it.

Although there is a huge line of buyers now since I posted this, my PM box as exploded! lol

Oh yeah, to answer your question I've been wanting a 10r or 14 for a few years now.

I may be selling my 2003 636 this winter for $3,000. Pimped out with goodies, runs strong as fuck, maintained to perfection and as of now has around 18,500 miles on it. Since riding season is almost over, you may want to wait to get my bike, that is if you want a fast 600 series bike. Cleaner has seen it run, it kept wanting to pass his liter bike...;) Which btw, I can't wait to ride with Cleaner again...that is one fun dude to ride with for sure!

Oh yeah, my space default picture is my bike. Just click my myspace link in my signature down below. ;)

I like the 12 pic on your page....:D