best accessory shop in NEO

garysol1

Absolutely!!!! I may need to take a trip down to Iron Pony pre season if your interested....

I think that me and r1crusher and probably JRMMiii would be making a run pre-season. If we ask him nice and pay for the petrol, r1 might take us in his pimp sled. But I is aboslutely interested. I'll drive to C-bus to drool on shite I can't afford. :D

also not local but has really good prices..

http://newenough.com/

:plus1:Have gotten my last 2 jackets and boots there. Had to return a jacket once, and they were great about it. They don't always have the aboslute latest and freshest gear, but then again, my bike is 6 years old.

I do the same thing find it try it on then buy it online from one of two places. I could be interested in a preseason drive to the pony as I have never been there. I might be inclined to drive for some gas help. Got a extended trailblazer. fits 6 normal sized adults. Even though I might not have a bike buy spring mine might be sold? But I will have something by summer.