Road King, Heritage Softail STEREO (Ohio) $299

Craigslist

Finally!

I have been selling Harley stereos for baggers for some time now, but I have never found a stereo system I like for Road Kings, Heritage and Softails.....

TILL NOW!

Introducing the newest product to come to jacksharleestereo.com RoadTuneZ

This power packed combo comes in a REAL leather case, that can be attached to your handlebars or to your removable windshileld.

Featuring a 300-watt mini-amplifier (28 Watts RMS, 12dB) with matching 240-watt 5.25" full-range 3-way speakers (60 Watts RMS, 12dB) with heat-resistant, weather-resistant Accousti-cloth speaker protection, sound-improving foam speaker baffle cups, steel grilles, all tempered hardware, and a reinforced genuine leather bag measuring 13" x 5.5" x 4.5" that can be mounted to either the windshield or strapped to the handlebars − concealed, self-contained and completely portable. Unimpaired and crystal clear sound with powerful bass, even at highway speeds.

This is an awesome price, just plug in your Ipod and go! JUST $299.00 plus shipping to your door!

Call me for details 419-581-5580

NO SPAM PLEASE

More...