A 'beaten' man

Zorro

I heard that when Putty closes his eyes that he still see's that triangle, you know the one, the tail light of the R1... Yours, mine, its all the same... the best quote was "I waved you by"....NOT.. the presure of the R1 got him...

LMAO!!!! You two are idiots.!!. I will admit to following the black one quite a bit, but the blue one was BEHIND me far more than I was behind it. At any moment I wanted to lead...The orange peel overtook those yammies. Yes, I did wave you around..The pressure was there and I didn't want pressure on that road, so I LET you come around.

Zorro....LOL!!!

The pressure was there and I didn't want pressure on that road, so I LET you come around.

Ya, the pressure... you felt it and you cracked... face it dude, you got out road for a change.. there is no weight factor in the corners, just pressure from the BLUE yamaha

I heard that when Putty closes his eyes that he still see's that triangle, you know the one, the tail light of the R1... Yours, mine, its all the same... the best quote was "I waved you by"....NOT.. the presure of the R1 got him...

Hmmmm. This is getting interesting. Putty yo ass will really sleep anywhere.... Damn son

What other stories are you guys holding back from this weekend.

The quotes of the trip.... "I waved you by"

"I don't want to press my luck"

"I feel like I cheated death enough for the weekend"

"I'll go but lets take it easy"

"One more time but at an easy pace, I'm not going fast"

Does anyone have any others......

OH YA..." HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

A bunch of bums...!! My hand did hurt. That was the first day on that bike. Anyways! Looked like this all day..

zo.jpg

cha.jpg

chr.jpg

WAIT!! A view from far behind...What's this I see..The blue bike that's claiming to be very fast.....behind Dragknee....Look ahead...No sign of ME...

r1.jpg