09 Harley Street Glide (Englewood, OH) $16000

Craigslist

I have a 2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide for sale. It is Pewter Pearl in color. It has cruise control and a security system. There is some additions as well. Highway pegs, Rush slip on pipe, neon lights, after market breather, and system was remapped. the bike has 1100 miles on it and all work has been done by Gover's Harley Davidson in Piqua. The first service has been completed as well. The bike is currently at Gover's for most of the work and winter storage. Therefor I do not have any pics other than the one attached. I as asking $16000.00 or BEST OFFER. I need to sell this awesome bike as soon as possible. So my hardship is your opportunity to own a great bike at a great price. I will seriously consider ANY reasonable offer. If you would like to see it I can arrange it for you to see it at Gover's in Piqua. I am looking to get this bike sold quickly. So if I dont have any interest with in week then I will be taking another approach so if your truly interested call me ASAP @ 937-414-6296 (Tony) or email me at Powers0527@gmail.com

More...