1998 BMW R1200C (Wickliffe) $5800

Craigslist

Up for sale is a pristine 1998 BMW R1200C. If you’re in the market for one of these bikes then you will know what I mean when I say that the bike is just a beautiful piece of German workmanship. Just a pure pleasure to ride, It is a smooth running bike, a classic. It turns heads and attracts crowds around it.

This bike still has all the state of the art that some cruisers today still do not have. With 66,000 miles, It has the outside power supply for the battery charger that is included, saddlebags, BMW OEM windshield, engine guards, and a large Corbin rear seat.

I am the third owner. I actually purchased the bike from a guy in Florida on EBay last year, a good friend of the original owner. I had it serviced at the BMW dealer when I got it.

No disappointments with this motorcycle! It runs perfect with no issues, starts right up first time. Metzler tires are around 80%. I really hate to have to sell it but I only stand 5’5” and I’m on my tip toes. I’ve looked into lowering it and was told by a company from Germany that it couldn’t be done and still provide the smooth ride and comfort that this BMW is known for. If you have any questions or need more information, you can call Jim at 440-473-7776

More...