Fish Fry 2.27.10 @ moose KoC

yotaman88210

We went last week. Good fish! We plan on coming tomorrow night too but I might be working over abit so its kinda up in the air,

depends on what time I make it home.

Git there to late an the fish be all gone! Just ask Max and Casper, they showed up late last week and missed out!

Of course I had like 4 helpings, that didn't help :D

Well I should be there. Told my friend kelly she was required to go with me. She worked a double the other day and may try to back out due to be tired and having a vagina. I should know fo sho in a few hours. Hope to see you guys, I havent hung out with you asshats since the DTC partay!

Don't think we're gonna be there tonight guys, Melissa's grandfather passed away early this morning and she's not really feelin up to heading out,

we're just gonna stay home this evening. More fish for you all ;)

Don't think we're gonna be there tonight guys' date=' Melissa's grandfather passed away early this morning and she's not really feelin up to heading out,

we're just gonna stay home this evening. More fish for you all ;)[/quote']

Sorry to hear that Rosso.

Made it at about 7:20. Awesome fish, fries better than McDonald's, cole slaw, macaroni. They left it open longer because everyone was stuck in traffic. Great dinner!

you showed up right after I left.... I didn't think anyone would show due to the weather... sorry I missed ya, you know how I like to make sure peeps have a great time... glad it was worth the hassle to get there... Maybe see everyone next week if the damn weather holds out...

you showed up right after I left.... I didn't think anyone would show due to the weather... sorry I missed ya, you know how I like to make sure peeps have a great time... glad it was worth the hassle to get there... Maybe see everyone next week if the damn weather holds out...

No problem bro, I was just glad it was still going when I got there. I was about ½ mile away on Main and that took half an hour! Left at about 8, the way home was better.