dropped the bike

Dweezel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, thanks for the grammer lesson. Ya know one of my friends is a teacher and she is ALWAYS getting on my ass for using 'their' 'there' and they're' improperly.

what's The matter? run out ov other trivial shit to try and be a comedian about uv'e got to pick on my incorrect use of 'there'

Frankly I don't give a shit. Like I said, your insignificant. You mean less than nothing to me. Honestly thinking that your going to hurt my feelings, or do anything to make me give a shit about you, is absurd. I drop my bike. I've dropped it before, I'll drop it again. Only thing that bothers me about it is I broke my collar bone and can't ride.

But if it helps your poor ego get by, then knock yourself out. Glad I'm important enough for you to bring back a thread that has been dormant for a month.

...Sorry about your collarbone. Did one of mine couple of years ago along with 7 ribs, all on the right side. Take calcium tablets while it's mending to get it to calcify better...

7 broken ribs??? :eek:

that would be almost as painful as flounder breaking both wrists :lol:

and we already know he's allergic to wool... :sheepfucker:

All righty, then.

So back to the original item up for discussion.

If a '00 750 windscreen and lever will work, I've got a brand new clear Zero Gravity Double-bubble in the bag (perfect except for a spot the size of a dime of slight scuffing on it that can be polished out, put there by an old dipshit roomate years ago) you can have for free.

I have a set of new handlebar levers you can have as well. I hope they help.

Sorry about your collarbone. Did one of mine couple of years ago along with 7 ribs, all on the right side. Take calcium tablets while it's mending to get it to calcify better.

Try to adjust your shoulder so it lies as flat as possible while it's mending, if it wasn't plated, so it'll heal straighter. That will make a huge difference to how it'll look later, if that means anything.

Thanks man, I sent you a PM on that stuff. Don't worry about the collar bone, it's not the first bone i've broken, and def won't be the last. I've been taking some sort of calcium supplement. My mothers an RN and she's shoving them down my throat lol

That really sucks about the 7 ribs :ouch: I've cracked 2 in a snowboarding accident several years ago, that sucks really bad, breaking 7 has got to be pure hell.

Wow, Dweezel, that sucks that you have to deal with this jerk's remarks. As for you, Kawifan, there is one important thing to remember in life: Karma is a BITCH. I find it very odd to watch you verbally attack Dweezel for dropping his bike. We all know there are only two types of bikes: those that have gone down and those that will. I'm guessing that the majority of riders on this site have had a bike go down, at least once, during some point in their lives. If you happen to be one of the few that have yet to go down, then just wait, your time is coming. It's inevitable.

Wow, Dweezel, that sucks that you have to deal with this jerk's remarks. As for you, Kawifan, there is one important thing to remember in life: Karma is a BITCH. I find it very odd to watch you verbally attack Dweezel for dropping his bike. We all know there are only two types of bikes: those that have gone down and those that will. I'm guessing that the majority of riders on this site have had a bike go down, at least once, during some point in their lives. If you happen to be one of the few that have yet to go down, then just wait, your time is coming. It's inevitable.

Ok...1st off, this thread arguement was over with, then you just re-ignited it. 2nd off, he got his karma 3 times this year that I already mentioned to him a long time ago. 3rd off, yes most do go down, but 3 times a year isn't the average...lol. 4th off, it's normally not DROPPING a bike either, it's at speed. 5th off, I find it funny how most people that aren't regular posters have told me it's funny and true, but yet most active posters got offended by it, as if they themselves are squids and can't muster a bike yet after years of assumingly riding.

Thread is dead again now.;)

what a prick!!!!!! dude almost makes me NOT want to stop and help a fellow biker when down!!!!!!! (or at least JUST him)....i saw 2 major wrecks this year, 2 ppl that cracked there/they're/their heads wide open (no helmets, dumb), sounds like this dude would stand there and give them the 3rd degree while they bleed on the pavement, and then tell them they are no human thesaurus.

lol

what a prick!!!!!! dude almost makes me NOT want to stop and help a fellow biker when down!!!!!!! (or at least JUST him)....i saw 2 major wrecks this year, 2 ppl that cracked there/they're/their heads wide open (no helmets, dumb), sounds like this dude would stand there and give them the 3rd degree while they bleed on the pavement, and then tell them they are no human thesaurus.

lol

Actually no. I'd actually help a loser of a pothead like you, believe it or not. I don't consider anything at a stop sign falling over a wreck. If someone did it 3 times in the same year too as he stated, it makes it even more of a funny situation. Learn how to ride a bike or something. I'm just making a point so maybe he will still be alive when his 30th birthday comes around in 4 years! It's not looking to good for him as you should see. Quit being a little softy and realize SOMEBODY needs to wake his ass up and tell him that either he can't ride or he needs a GOOD mentor to teach him how! ENOUGH SAID. If you can't understand my point of view, then your brain truly is COOKED!:rolleyes:

Actually no. I'd actually help a loser of a pothead like you, believe it or not. I don't consider anything at a stop sign falling over a wreck. If someone did it 3 times in the same year too as he stated, it makes it even more of a funny situation. Learn how to ride a bike or something. I'm just making a point so maybe he will still be alive when his 30th birthday comes around in 4 years! It's not looking to good for him as you should see. Quit being a little softy and realize SOMEBODY needs to wake his ass up and tell him that either he can't ride or he needs a GOOD mentor to teach him how! ENOUGH SAID. If you can't understand my point of view, then your brain truly is COOKED!:rolleyes:

WOW...perfection has spoken and we should all obey!!!!! I mean seriously.

oh yea i like the personal "slures" dude....first a guy that dropped his bike a few times, then about a guys REAL name (nice dude , real nice)...your a class act!!!!! I dont care about the ones towards me about the "420" stuff, but nice try, I think that bothers me so much I may not sleep tonight. LOL

But I WILL defend POT. Its a plant, that needs NO MANUFACURING to smoke and get high. Alcohol is MANUFACTURED, like cocane (and crack). Most all drugs are MANUFACTURED by humans. Pot was manufactured by GOD himself!!! And i would much rather be a pothead than a fucking drunk (alcohol being a LEGAL manufactured drug)!!!! Aint no pothead beating their wife when they get high!!!! or out running their car into mommy and the kids. Worst a pothead does is clean out the gas station of candy!!!!!

your replies in this thread have proven what kind of a man your are. Step back and read the thread dude, see what you look like here. Even one of the nicest guys on here (admin, creator) asked if you were kidding or THAT ARROGANT. hmmmm I guess we all know that answer now.

Your not trying to help anyone here, so dont act like your looking out for someones best interest. I gave that Ben S dude some shit in a thread about learning how to ride, but I presented it in a way that didn't belittle or demean him, although at first he acted likie I was bashing him, but later he appologized and said thanks. And considering how much you care about spelling to get a point accross, I would think that you would be better in expressing your thoughts in a way that would be helpful and not, well what it looks like now, JUST BASHING. I mean you even cracked on the color. You just want to "have fun" on a BBS thats all. Cause some shit and watch the show. :popcorn: I get it. There are a shitload of ppl like that.

Do ppl on here know you??? Do you ride with any of these guys?? I just had to ask.

Man that the most I have typed in a while outside of work. Oh wait, Im a loser pothead that CANT possibly work in Civil Design and hold a job and pay my taxes and contribute to society. LOL

...and to Satan......I told you, that this would be fun!!!!!! :badgerrock:

Okay, for everyone else's amusement. I didn't just fall over on my bike while standing there at a stop sign. Christ sake I can dead lift almost 450lbs, a 360 lb bike isn't going to give me a hard time trying to keep it up! We're probably wrong, but my friends and I say "dropped" for pretty much anything you can walk away from. We only really use "wrecked" if you total the bike. Don't know why, but thats just the way it's always been.

First Time: heading south/west on rt 9 (This road is a dream, more turns than straight aways, pretty flat, and nothing but fields on either side) me and 2 of my friends are hauling ass down this road, taking turns at 2-3x the 'suggested' limit and hitting 150+ on the straights. I was second in line, guy in the lead was into the corner, hit some gravel, slid to the outside only a foot or two. We went into the corner pretty heavy, it was marked 25 we were turning into it ~75-80. Saw him slip, I over reacted and hit my brakes. Rear too. A bit too hard. bike went into a fish tail and never recovered. I looked around. Aimed for the field across the street, once the bike hit the dirt I jumped. I know I could have done better but I was only my 3rd week of riding experience and I applied too much rear.

This left me with allot of pulled muscles and slightly shaken up. broke the front brake lever and bent the pegs, and all right side plastic, and was the death of my first windshield (one on it was broken when I got it)

Second Time: About 5-6 of us left my friend Matt's house, now, we usually go one way out to the main street. Matt was in the lead and for some reason decided to make an abrupt right hand turn and go a Different way. We ride staggered first person left, second right etc. with ample room between the bikes. We all wear gear, we're hardly squids, with the exception of the occasional wheelie now and then :D . I was looking in my mirror to check everyone else make sure they were all there, in that split second Matt made a right hand turn. As I looked up from the mirror there he was directly in front of me. We were only going about 10-15 mph but it was either T-bone him and his girl, or lay the bike down. Rather than break my friends legs I set the bike down. This was the second time. Another wind screen, rear brake lever this time, and smashed the end of the pipe in. No damage to me, scuffed my helmet a little. Matt still feels bad about this. No biggie to me shit happens

Third time. My friend and I just left my mothers, made a left, went about 30 yards to the intersection. Stopped looked both ways. He made the left, I did a quick double check out of habit, started to make the left. As soon as I started into the turn the rear wheel let loose and swung out from under the bike in a counter clock wise motion. Spun around at least 360* with me on it before I flew off. No idea what happened or why. No gravel or oil on the road. Didn't even have the clutch all the way out. It was about 50 degrees outside and I had just started the bike, only thing I can think of is a cold tire, it's gotten squirrely on me once or twice before when it was that cold out so thats the best I can come up with.

This one broke my left collar bone, busted the left clip on and clutch lever, busted the rest of the plastic on the bike. Bent the upper fairing stay, and of course the wind screen.

Whats really a kick in the ass for this is that Friday I bought an undertail, Sunday I wrecked the bike, Tuesday it showed up. Wonderful.

Okay, for everyone else's amusement. I didn't just fall over on my bike while standing there at a stop sign. Christ sake I can dead lift almost 450lbs, a 360 lb bike isn't going to give me a hard time trying to keep it up! We're probably wrong, but my friends and I say "dropped" for pretty much anything you can walk away from. We only really use "wrecked" if you total the bike. Don't know why, but thats just the way it's always been.

First Time: heading south/west on rt 9 (This road is a dream, more turns than straight aways, pretty flat, and nothing but fields on either side) me and 2 of my friends are hauling ass down this road, taking turns at 2-3x the 'suggested' limit and hitting 150+ on the straights. I was second in line, guy in the lead was into the corner, hit some gravel, slid to the outside only a foot or two. We went into the corner pretty heavy, it was marked 25 we were turning into it ~75-80. Saw him slip, I over reacted and hit my brakes. Rear too. A bit too hard. bike went into a fish tail and never recovered. I looked around. Aimed for the field across the street, once the bike hit the dirt I jumped. I know I could have done better but I was only my 3rd week of riding experience and I applied too much rear.

This left me with allot of pulled muscles and slightly shaken up. broke the front brake lever and bent the pegs, and all right side plastic, and was the death of my first windshield (one on it was broken when I got it)

Second Time: About 5-6 of us left my friend Matt's house, now, we usually go one way out to the main street. Matt was in the lead and for some reason decided to make an abrupt right hand turn and go a Different way. We ride staggered first person left, second right etc. with ample room between the bikes. We all wear gear, we're hardly squids, with the exception of the occasional wheelie now and then :D . I was looking in my mirror to check everyone else make sure they were all there, in that split second Matt made a right hand turn. As I looked up from the mirror there he was directly in front of me. We were only going about 10-15 mph but it was either T-bone him and his girl, or lay the bike down. Rather than break my friends legs I set the bike down. This was the second time. Another wind screen, rear brake lever this time, and smashed the end of the pipe in. No damage to me, scuffed my helmet a little. Matt still feels bad about this. No biggie to me shit happens

Third time. My friend and I just left my mothers, made a left, went about 30 yards to the intersection. Stopped looked both ways. He made the left, I did a quick double check out of habit, started to make the left. As soon as I started into the turn the rear wheel let loose and swung out from under the bike in a counter clock wise motion. Spun around at least 360* with me on it before I flew off. No idea what happened or why. No gravel or oil on the road. Didn't even have the clutch all the way out. It was about 50 degrees outside and I had just started the bike, only thing I can think of is a cold tire, it's gotten squirrely on me once or twice before when it was that cold out so thats the best I can come up with.

This one broke my left collar bone, busted the left clip on and clutch lever, busted the rest of the plastic on the bike. Bent the upper fairing stay, and of course the wind screen.

Whats really a kick in the ass for this is that Friday I bought an undertail, Sunday I wrecked the bike, Tuesday it showed up. Wonderful.

dude!!!!! dont explain yourself about this shit because of some dude on here that cant have a normal coversation.

we all dropp bikes for one reason or another....i think that i have even PURPOSLY dropped mine too!!! (got a cage :) )

if someone cant handle YOU dropping YOUR bike...FUCK 'EM!!!!! Its not like your on the HWY doing 200 MPH and sliding into a car.....shit i dropped mine at a light (damn warped pavement)...it sucked and was embarrasing but eh

safe riding to all!!!