Joe Rocket SpeedMaster Jacket (Amelia) $125

Craigslist

This is the older version the great Joe Rocket Speedmaster Road Racing Jacket. The jacket is size 52 which is XL. A bi-product of the SPEEDMASTER race suit, the SPEEDMASTER jacket is right at home on the straightaway or the freeway. All the safety and functionality of the high-end SPEEDMASTER race suit, with the convenience and comfort of a jacket. I also have the matching zip-in pants available. This jacket is used and has some rash on both sleeves. Nothing major but, rash none-the-less. Overall this jacket is in good condition. I have not used it at all in the last three years. This jacket listed for $450 new. The new version of this jacket still sells for $450. Get this for waaaaay less! With the zip-in pants you have a set of high quality track day leathers for around $250! That’s a smoking good deal. I am six feet tall and weight around 220lbs and this outfit fit me nicely. If you ride a Suzuki GSXR this is the right color for you! Call Rick 513-753-4259

Features

1.2 to 1.4mm Cowhide

Reinforced shoulders with molded vents

adjustable waistband

C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows

Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector

ventilation system

free-air poly/mesh panels

breathable liner

Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband

360° plus 8" zipper for pant attachment

Reflective stripe