The other VFR lives

Hoblick

the 97 ipicked up had gummed up carbs, and would run, but only at idle and only on full choke.

2 hours of time, and a little carb cleaner, compressed air, and fine cleaning.. and she runs like new again :D

now i just gotta drain the gas out of the tank and fill it up with some new, and put some stabil in it for the rest of the winter.

hell yeah sounds good.

i still want a 5th gen.. i have a sweet spot for them.

the first time i ever heard of one was when i was walking down high st and heard the most beautiful sound.. it was a yellow 2000 VFR... had a high mount pipe on it, sounded amazing.

hell yeah sounds good.

i still want a 5th gen.. i have a sweet spot for them.

the first time i ever heard of one was when i was walking down high st and heard the most beautiful sound.. it was a yellow 2000 VFR... had a high mount pipe on it, sounded amazing.

Any chance it was a bigger dude wearing a black jacket riding it, and was the pipe sort of a "shorty" high-mount? There's a guy with a VFR I park right next to at work and even though I'm bike the bike all the time, I never manage to actually hear the guy start it :(

the new one is UGLY !!!

I'm going to call it design forward. It definitely looks like it's from more than a few years into the future. Honda's always been ahead of it's time. All the layering in the bodywork is designed to keep heat away from the rider. This new VFR is an amazing machine. They had me at threaded valve adjusters.

I'm going to call it design forward. It definitely looks like it's from more than a few years into the future. Honda's always been ahead of it's time. All the layering in the bodywork is designed to keep heat away from the rider. This new VFR is an amazing machine. They had me at threaded valve adjusters.

actually i think its mostly the headlight that i hate :)