!!**KX 125 !*! & !*! Preditor 500 **!! (Cincinnati, OH) $1

Craigslist

I have a 2002 KX 125 and a 2003 Polaris Preditor 500 for sale or trade, prefer trade for street bike.

The KX 125 needs nothing. I bought it from the original owner. I've taken it to the track twice but after getting my butt kicked by a 9 yr old on an 85 and no time to ride I put it away. It will start up on the 2nd kick every time. It needs nothing...kick it and fly!

The preditor 500 is a very fast bike. Bought it to fix up and get muddy. I have zero time to do either with my new job traveling. I have put a new one way on it, replaced all the fluids, put a new rear plastic on. It is missing 4th gear. It will fly through 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 5th but will go into neutral if you try to put it in 4th. I've researched it and it will cost $350-400 to fix. The retail on the bike is $2475, there is the same one for sale at Polaris for $2900. I'm looking to get about $1975.

Both have been garage kept all their lives with me.

Make me an offer on one or both, I will negotiate. I prefer to trade one or both for a street bike so tell me what you have and we'll see if we can't strike a deal.

I do have pics that I can text or email right away just let me know if your interested.

Thanks for looking

Scott

513-455-0995 / weaves1228@gmail.com - Text & Email for the fastest responses

More...