2001 Yamaha YZ250 2 stroke (Florence Ky) $1200

Craigslist

This is a 2001 YZ250 2 stroke. First off it has two parts needing replaced the gas tank and the handel bars I bought it with a crack in the fuel tank next to the on/off valvel for the gas line the guy I got it from tryed to fix it and didnt tell me it was cracked ive cleaned it up and put quick steel on it but it still has a minor leak. As for the handel bars there a little tweeked an need to be replaced as well. I will replace both tank and bars if you like prior to payment if I do the price will go up to 1500 and you can pick what brand parts you want. (if not its 1200 as is). Now I am the third owner of this bike ive had it two years now I dont want to sell it but times are hard and it has to go ASAP its never been raced by any of its owners. Since ive owned it its never seen snow its gose in the basement in september an comes out in the summer. I flush the fuel system out every winter befor it gets put away. The oil was changed after ever ride, I just repacked the silencer befor the last ride. Never riddin hard and it has always ran like a champ lots of power everything on this bike is stock and other then the bars getting tweeked this bike has been extreamly very well kept. If you have any questions or want to see more pics please feel free to email me ill be glad to answer.

More...