Night Shooting from Loft at 72 yds :)

curby

So one of my buddies lives in a pole barn... off the grid. When it gets to cold and too snowy we go up in the loft and shot out the window. He called me to do some night shooting on Saturday.

AWESOME... i loved it. We took soda/beer cans, cut a hole in the side, put a candle up threw the bottom and hang it from a target holder with a target behind it at 72 yards.

I did pretty good. best one was 1 shot/1 kill with an Armalite AR15 w/EOTech and PMC ammo.

26656_1228189105951_1265777164_30536528_938048_n.jpg

Sounds like fun! By any chance does this friend of your make you wear a tin foil cone on your head when in the barn?

lol... nope. He's more about surviving on his own. I know where i'm goign when the apocalypse hits. lol

He lives in a pole barn off the grid and doesn't allow video? I think this dude is way more interesting than how you did at the range-- Is he writing a manifesto, by chance?

no but i did spy a "Police Handbook for Crime Scene Investigations" sitting on the arm of the couch. :)