A few weekend pics....

Putty

Nice... what's up with the dude in the superman costume???

LMAO!!! I have no idea. He was just walking around like that. There was a chic in a bat suit, too. I guess she was the "batwoman" I keep hearing about.

Looks like I'm going to have to get a costume. Maybe I can be Barney. What do you think? A pink dinosaur riding down 270?

barney.jpg

That would be cool....You wouldn't be looking for kids though would ya?

How about a barney with big fucking bloody fangs and claws and shit. Scare the crap out of me if I was a little kid. Kinda scares me now.

That's a fine idea. I think I just found my Halloween costume for this year.

That picture of CLUTCH at steak n shake where he is sleepy sitting up .....thats funny...That night you guys where at the steak n shake on sawmill, postman stopped at the one up on tutle, he said that there was 40 some imports sitting there like a car show......"There be some good hunting"

I live on Tuttle. I LOVE messing with those Dublin ricers. They're all like 16 - 20. Its funnier than hell watching them get upset when there Celica GTS that think is so damned fast gets spanked by bus lengths.

Hi guys I made it to the new sight. Yea.... So Im out of town and it looks to me that the girls seem to be getting very friendly ...What the fuck I leave I get no love, no Phone calls or text .Whatever....... I see kicking me to the curb thats cool. Guess I will need to find new girls to ride with.

NO PROBLEM..................................................Later.

I would never kick you to the curb Red Robin.....No one is taking your place...you come home in a few days and we will definitely ride. You can't keep going out of town for such long periods of time....U don't need to find new girls to ride with!!

I would never kick you to the curb Red Robin.....No one is taking your place...you come home in a few days and we will definitely ride. You can't keep going out of town for such long periods of time....U don't need to find new girls to ride with!!

I need to find some girls to ride with... that's for sure.