1981 Honda GL1100 Goldwing (Reading / Cincinnati) $900

Craigslist

I have a 1981 honda gl1100 goldwing, it is black, with vetter fairing and saddlebags. with 34K miles. It runs and rides good, i am only selling due to my father passing away and need to help with funeral expenses. It does need mufflers (rusty), and rear shocks dont hold air, but is still very rideable. I cant remember but i think ft tire will need replaced soon. I do have a clear (notorized) title in hand. I was going to turn this into a (naked goldwing), by removing fairing and bags, which i have done and i have everything to put back on including brackets and screws. I was going to get an older gl1000 headlight (in place of ft fairing light) and put on, but obviously family emergency and haven't had time. My camera is broke now cant take pics, but i am pricing a good running goldwing that is worth looking at. Remember this is a 30 yr. old bike not new, and is priced right. MUST SELL ASKING $900 OBO Please call (513) 519-0468. If no answer leave message i will return your call as soon as i can. Thank you.

More...