FS: 1998 Honda 350EX (Milford) $1200

Craigslist

For sale is a 1998 Honda 350EX bored .30 over

The motor has 14 hours on it as of posting date. (Don't have any plans to ride soon)

Bottom end and top end was professionally rebuilt by a shop.

Carrier was replaced 2 riding hours ago with upgraded carrier that contains 4 bearings (2 sealed double bearings on each side)

Bike has an aftermarket skidplate that goes front to back.

It has the race style plastics, real short.

It's geared 1 down 2 up.

Bike does not have stock head light.

I bought it with no light and wired up cheap halogen lights to the button. Works like OEM and bright enough to trail ride at night.

The back caliper has no brake pads and it mounted "out of the way" off the rotor. (It's mounted a bolt hole over, you'll see when you look at it. Just add brake pads if you think you need them. Bike engine brakes like a mother)

Seat needs replaced, it has a tear and looks shitty.

The worst flaw of the bike is the bolt holes that the handlebar uses to bolt in to the steering shaft (or what ever its called) are wallowed out. The handle bars have an inch of play either side. It's 100% rideable, just annoying.

The bike shits and gets. It's super fun. Pretty fast. For an older teen or adult, too much for a kid.

Don't have pictures of it yet - email me and I will send them.

You may text or call me - but if you call me - seriously- don't be a dumb hillbilly. I'd rather run my self over with a truck than have to pull and extract intelligent conversation out of you. Please.

Only thing I will trade for is a 32" or better Plasma or LCD + cash. Or...a different bike or motorcycle? Maybe? Try me, worst I'll do is say no.

The link below is a "Stock" image of the bike. That means it's not my bike, but a picture of the type of my bike.

http://www.quad-atv.za.net/Images/honda_TRX300EX_2006.jpg

Kthxbai.

More...