f/s: REAL LE Repsol Hayden jacket and gloves

Moto-Brian

my suit is going to arrive tomorrow and I already got the boots and new gloves. I guess motorcycle riding is the only way a straight guy can wear that much leather

Unfortunately, no... Look at Chris, Yota and Flouder. All under the same tent and all wearing full leather. You're doomed if you are caught hanging around with them...

The Gay trio can easily become the Quartet of Man Love...:p

Lizard1,

I left you a PM. Send me your Paypal info, or if you're in Columbus we'll just hook up. I can get them tomorrow (Wednesday) or Paypal the info later tonight, I'll be in Cleveland all day and not have access to email until about 8:00 tonight. Consider them sold. Thanks!

Lizard1,

I left you a PM. Send me your Paypal info, or if you're in Columbus we'll just hook up. I can get them tomorrow (Wednesday) or Paypal the info later tonight, I'll be in Cleveland all day and not have access to email until about 8:00 tonight. Consider them sold. Thanks!

You heard the man - Looks like they are SOLD!!!

Unfortunately, no... Look at Chris, Yota and Flouder. All under the same tent and all wearing full leather. You're doomed if you are caught hanging around with them...

The Gay trio can easily become the Quartet of Man Love...:p

Whatever Mr. Black Socks...Your just jealous that I take more cows to make my suits then yours..

I never share my Gerbils.. They get very cranky if I even attempt it

And for the record I only let Flounder under my tent once at Mid OH, and borrowed my garage once.. I did tease him with Tire Warmers too, but never again he kept getting that satisfied look everytime he slipped them on.

This thing sold yet or what?? Thread is all fagged up!

I'd say unless JohnnyMac does the same thing another buyer did, it is sold. If they need to lock her down, cool. I understand... Afterall, another thread was started per the topic currently....:D

Yeah Joe and I had a good time down there. I lead for the first half through then let him pass and followed the rest. I had just saw the camera and tried to get knee down for the pic... I was a little off that day as I really ain't to crazy about Deals Gap. Now had they been on the Cherehola doing pics the day before it would have been nice.