2007 Harley Davidson FLHT (Hamilton ) $14000

Craigslist

Check out this 2007 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard. It has 29356 miles on its 96ci engine and a 6 speed transmission. The bike is in excellent mechanical condition, everything works the way it should. The brakes stop perfect, the clutch is strong no slipping while shifting, all the lights work, the radio works, and all hand controls work. The body is in very good shape no dents or dings, the paint is very sharp and very deep. The seat is in good shape, no cracking or rips. It is a rebuilt salvage title but it has been inspected by the State of Ohio Highway Patrol and is ready to tag, title, and insure. There was very minimal damage done to this bike and all of it cosmetic no frame damage. If you have any questions please let me know, I will be more than happy to take more pics or help you out in anyway I can. Call me at 513-737-0222 my name is Ricky.

2007HarleyDavidsonFLHTElectraGlideStandard.jpg2007 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard

Click the link below for video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOr847tlYa4

More...