Willie & Max Saddlebags (Columbus to Zanesville) $65

Craigslist

The Bags:

They have been great bags. I opted to go the Hard bag route. They are in very good shape. I made a custom yolk all one piece, double layered & double stiched for strength. It fits great under the seat & is formed to fit around/under the rear turn signals of a vn750 (my bike). I've also added led lights to the rear. You can wire them for brake or turn but not both. I used them for added brake light. You'll need to wire to your bike for the recieving end. It's easy. I'll also have the possitive & negative labeled for you. They are zip off type bags. The strap you see I added to keep them close & not flapping in the wind. There are a couple small holes on the back sides from the previous owner. I have patched them and are not a concern/don't leak. The only other thing to mention is there is a small melt mark on the bottom of the right bag. It too does not leak. These bags hold alot of stuff.

Dimensions: 16" x 11" x 6.5" (Strap/Yolk from bag to bag 17")

Color: Black

Material: Synthetic Leather ***$65 You can call but from 8-5 I might not answer. (work hours) 740-624-6926

More...