Bike stand

20thGix

Here is a little something i made after work today. I made it out of scrap aluminum. I bought the caster wheels so i have about 40 bucks and a hour and a half of my time. Here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Milling the top flat

picture.php?albumid=896&pictureid=9876

Adding teflon pads as to not scratch anything

picture.php?albumid=896&pictureid=9872

Milling the bottom so the wheels are perfectly level

picture.php?albumid=896&pictureid=9874

Checking the fit of the caster wheels

picture.php?albumid=896&pictureid=9875

All done and at home

picture.php?albumid=896&pictureid=9873

The wheels are rated for 200lbs a piece so it should be able to hold up about anything i need.

props man. thats pretty nice crafstmanship.

I probaly could have way over engineered it but i just wanted to get it done and go home. It was really just a hack and whack job. More function than form. But thanks for the compliment.

Looks nice man can't wait to break something and use it for like 6weeks while I fill your garage with my junk.

Speaking of using when are you going to get on that honda? Is gotta be about ready to go back together.

Looks nice man can't wait to break something and use it for like 6weeks while I fill your garage with my junk.

Speaking of using when are you going to get on that honda? Is gotta be about ready to go back together.

Gonna get out there today and straighten up the garage. The more it warms up the more i will work on the bike. But it will test out the stand today.