Need help in C-Bus

Looney

I have no idea what you're talking about ??

Yes you are right good catch Tom. I musta read that too quick. Cheech you prolly wont find that at Vances but Tom Knox "Fort Knox" in Grove City will have it.

Heat and straighten out the sub frame.

I have no idea what you're talking about ??

Yes you are right good catch Tom. I musta read that too quick. Cheech you prolly wont find that at Vances but Tom Knox "Fort Knox" in Grove City will have it.

Last time I bought some I found it at Aumiller's Gun Shop in Westerville, I'll hit them up again. Screw going all the way to Grove City just to get some ammo.

Looney, I just wired up my new LED headlights last night, which means I got all the dumb shit I tend to do on the first job of the season out of my system. Yours should be a piece of cake. :) What color lights do you have?

Looney, I just wired up my new LED headlights last night, which means I got all the dumb shit I tend to do on the first job of the season out of my system. Yours should be a piece of cake. :) What color lights do you have?

8 piece blue LED's (like the green ones on Mr. Brets bike)

i dont know what i am doing but with this many people i am sure there will be a useless supervisory role i could fill easily enough. when and where. i can bring my little tikes tool kit

That role is filled, my wife is always the boss. Jagr is second in command.

Heat and straighten out the sub frame.

Never done that before, but always up for trying something new. Shouldnt be too hard.

I'm hoping to get out to Todd's next weekend. I'm starting a new job on Monday. I'm going today to pick up my jetkit from the Pony.

Thanks for all the help fellas.

Next weekend would prolly have to be on Sunday.