Need help in C-Bus

Looney

I have a list of parts to put on the bike, not to mention I need all the fluids changed. I've never worked on a bike before and really have no idea of what I'm doing. I called all the usual places(Pony, Cycle Search, Integrity), but the prices they are charging almost made me soil myself.

I know we have a lot of people are experienced in diy(and have tools). If anyone or crew can help I have beer, pizza and cash.

Here's the list:

1. Levers

2. Front, rear and clutch cables

3. Chain and sprockets

4. Stage one jetkit

5. 8 peice light kit w/remote

6. All fluids

7. Raise the bike to stock height

If I could get help with some/all, I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks O.R. fam.

I'll help ya man. You got all the tools needed or you wanna bring it out here?

I have NO tools at all. I need to just start buying tools for myself as I learn to work on my bike.

Would love to bring it out there.

Loon, I can sort out your light kit, I've got all the connectors to make easy-connect wire harnesses. Do you have the screwdrivers and stuff necessary to take the fairings off? If not, I can bring those and you can leave the fairings at home when you take the bike to Todd's, one less thing to get scratched up. I go back to the office tomorrow, but I'm available any time after 6 any day this week. I can come to you with everything I need.

Loon, I can sort out your light kit, I've got all the connectors to make easy-connect wire harnesses. Do you have the screwdrivers and stuff necessary to take the fairings off? If not, I can bring those and you can leave the fairings at home when you take the bike to Todd's, one less thing to get scratched up. I go back to the office tomorrow, but I'm available any time after 6 any day this week. I can come to you with everything I need.

Thanks Cheech. I have no tools yet, but after all of this I plan to start. I'll pm u later this week.

Thanks Cheech. I have no tools yet, but after all of this I plan to start. I'll pm u later this week.

No worries. If all you need are tools to get the fairings off, those are easy to get down to you.

Just come with us Chi-Chi. We can stop at the FoxHole on the way back.

Just let me know when and where. If anyone's going to get some ammo, you think you can see if they have any 7.62x54R? Need to get some rounds for Ivan the Terrible and Igor the Ill-Tempered.

Todd, since you seem to have everything out in your place, would you happen to have a lathe or some type of machining gear? I need a little (2-3cm length, 1cm width) rod made for my Beretta 1911, I can't seem to find the spare part anywhere. No worries if you don't, just thought I'd ask.

Hi Looney!

I'm Chet owner of Motorcycle Mobile Tire Service, "We Come To You!" visit my website or call and we can schedule immediate installation service for you. Our rates are less than shop rates and best of all..."We Come To You!"

www.MotorcycleMobileTireService.com

But I'm free and have sheep. And maybe you should pony up for a sponsor membership before advertising :dunno:
Todd can we bring our personal arsenals with us?

Do you really think you need to ask that ?? Like I'd say no.

Gots all that here too, but if you wanna help him knock some out ahead o time dats cool.

Just come with us Chi-Chi. We can stop at the FoxHole on the way back.

The Foxhole, that makes me giggle and laugh and sometimes cringe.

Just let me know when and where. If anyone's going to get some ammo, you think you can see if they have any 7.62x54R? Need to get some rounds for Ivan the Terrible and Igor the Ill-Tempered.

Todd, since you seem to have everything out in your place, would you happen to have a lathe or some type of machining gear? I need a little (2-3cm length, 1cm width) rod made for my Beretta 1911, I can't seem to find the spare part anywhere. No worries if you don't, just thought I'd ask.

That ammo is also called 308 and usually easier to find marked 308. All the gun shows have it as well as Vances, Buckeye Outdoors and a place called Fort Knox in Grove City. As far as the lathe, thats one thing I dont have but I want one. I know a couple people that do though and could prolly get it made for you but you should be able to still buy one as well.

Yeah. Vances will have .308 cheech. While you are there please pick me up a Springfield Socom II in .308 plz.

So let's see. 2-3 bikes loaded with parts ammo rifles and

pistolage. That's gonna be an interesting sight. :evil:

I don't know if we will have time but I want the ZedX de-wasped. Nawmean?

If not that day we'll do it another.

I have no idea what you're talking about ??

eek! nope.

7.62x54R is "Ruskie long", like for Mosin Nagant rifles

.308 is 7.62x51 NATO

Yes you are right good catch Tom. I musta read that too quick. Cheech you prolly wont find that at Vances but Tom Knox "Fort Knox" in Grove City will have it.