Corey Haim - Dead at 38

max power

Who's going to keep your gheyness in check? I need to balance it out.

Threads about Corey Haim? :supergay: Yeaaaaaaa.

Last time I checked a ghey dude starting a thread about Corey Haim and a ghey chinese chipmunk doesn't equal anything straight.

You can't keep gheyness in check with more gheyness. :rolleyes:

So no Lost Boys remake?

Now that I think about it, everyone on the original cast from Goonies except for Mama Fratelli and Sloth are still alive, maybe Corey Feldman can get in on Hollywood's raping of my childhood with a Goonies' reboot.

I think something is going on in Shawn's life that's troubling him. He's lashing out at people (me particularly), which is a sign of depression.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/living_depressed_person.htm

• Depression is a serious condition. Don’t underestimate the seriousness of depression. Depression drains a person’s energy, optimism, and motivation. Your depressed loved one can’t just “snap out of it” by sheer force of will.
  • The symptoms of depression aren’t personal. Depression makes it difficult for a person to connect on a deep emotional level with anyone, even with the person he or she loves the most. In addition, depressed people say hurtful things and lash out in anger. Remember that this is the depression talking, not your loved one, so try not to take it personally.
  • Hiding the problem won’t make it go away. Don’t be an enabler. It doesn’t help anyone involved if you are making excuses, covering up the problem, or lying for a friend or family member who is depressed. In fact, this may keep the depressed person from seeking treatment.
  • You can’t “fix” someone else’s depression. Don’t try to rescue your loved one from depression. It’s not up to you to fix the problem, nor can you. You’re not to blame for your loved one’s depression, and feel responsible for his or her happiness (or lack thereof). Ultimately, recovery is in the hands of the depressed person.

Maybe we should make a conscientious effort to derail this thread and figure out what's really bothering Shawn. It's ok man, nothing that can't be 'hugged out' - you just have to help us, help you. The only way out, is through.

Jesus fucking Christ... who cares? Goddamn Facebook...now here? I hate you' date=' Max.[/quote']

+1, who cares?

Actually.... Growin' up in the 80's.... I do

He's the same age as me

Wish he would've gotten his act together & stuck around awhile, if it was indeed another relapse, & not illness related