2002 Yamaha FX140 Waverunner (Jetski) - $4500 obo or trade

Casper

2002 Yamaha FX140 Waverunner (Jetski)

$4500 obo or trade

We bought this last year thinking we'd use it a lot more than we actually did. It's a blast, but we just don't have the time. It's a 140HP, 998CC inline-4, 4-stroke. 3-person. The original owner only stored it inside his garage, and we have done the same. Comes with everything to make it legal (whistle, fire extinguisher, etc) and a men's medium Yamaha life jacket. It's on a single pwc trailer which also comes with it. It currently has 77.6hrs on it. And as of last night (3/10/10), it has a brand new, sealed, maintenance free battery from Batteries Plus.

We're looking to trade for an ATV, dirtbikes, motorcycle, car, etc. Really, we're pretty open, just not another boat or other watercraft. We don't have the time for it, and it takes up too much space in the garage.

Here are some articles/reviews:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/adventures/1277096.html

http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/newvehicledetail/st=WI/VehicleCode=8669/Yamaha/Watercraft/WaveRunner%20FX140newvehicles8669.htm

And some pics (the first one is the only pic of the one for sale, others are just for example. It's currently as you see sitting covered in the garage):

5160_548252206527_50608759_32406536_2347578_n.jpg

auto0402water_A.jpg

bp4829421939220693182.jpg

VP888512_2.jpg

254516d1256760640-moto-acuatica-yamaha-fx140-2002-yamaha-01.jpg

Damn man, you just got that thing. :(

It takes up too much space in the garage for being something we'll only use a handful of times. We thought about getting a storage place, but that'd be another X amount every month just to store something we hardly use. If it sells, it sells. If it doesn't, oh well.

It takes up too much space in the garage for being something we'll only use a handful of times. We thought about getting a storage place, but that'd be another X amount every month just to store something we hardly use. If it sells, it sells. If it doesn't, oh well.

I feel ya, let me know if you need me to take it out a few times. I guess we could work out a storage deal ;)