You're lucky you didn't burn the house down!

Likwid

When we bought the dryer to be installed at our apartment 4 years ago it was a 3 wire outlet so the company said "sorry you have to do it yourself". Not having the right tools or experience I stripped the fuck out of the screws and the wires were loose for a year.

A year later we move into the house, now it's a 4 wire plug, so I take the old plug off, put the new plug on... but you'll notice the screws weren't tight and I didn't move the yellow/green ground to the middle wire and just put the plug ground on top of it...

LUCKY!

does someone want to come into my house and unfuck up my sad attempts at wiring? my dining room over head light keeps burning out (lol). this didn't happen until i changed out the old chandelier thingie with a different, less 80's fixture.

does someone want to come into my house and unfuck up my sad attempts at wiring? my dining room over head light keeps burning out (lol). this didn't happen until i changed out the old chandelier thingie with a different, less 80's fixture.

Sure, what time you want me to come over?

I know a maintenance guy that is color blind. He does not do electrical work. New Year's eve party, we played a game called the Skittles sorting challange. For evey Skittle he mis-sorted, he had to do a shot.......good times

I know a maintenance guy that is color blind. He does not do electrical work. New Year's eve party, we played a game called the Skittles sorting challange. For evey Skittle he mis-sorted, he had to do a shot.......good times

That's funny stuff right there!

haha my uncle is completely colorblind, I am playing this game next time we have a family gathering. EPIC

welp, completely disassembled the old dryer, let me know if anyone needs parts for whirlpool/kenmore, otherwise it's going on ebay and the trash.

Holding true to your roots.... :lol:

Ya know, I haven't had the first problem with my 8 year old dryer, that I bought scratch and dent from Appliance Smart. As soon as you get rid of all the parts, it will break on me.