Rednecks step up their game; ricers everywhere green with envy.

Harb67

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqFxTzd69b4

This is the kind of garbage that gives diesel a bad name here in the U.S.

Also, extra lulz to the pissed-off looking doucheclown holding the pipe in the left of the frame. I can't tell if he's thinking "god I'm such a BADASS", or "god I can't believe I have to do this".

I think we should start a betting pool: which bike will these appear on first, a Harley or a 'Busa?

These guys are dbags. I got stuck behind 3 of them once at a light on the bike and got smoked out. After the light changed they spent more time looking behind them than where they were going. All this of course happened in front of Troy Walmart.

Apparently a man is nothing without his big stack(s) :rolleyes:

FYI, these guys embarass me. I am growing fond of diesel being that I work with them, and there are some fast trucks out there don't get me wrong, but this is just turning into a glamour scene to see who can be the most obnoxious. The only difference between them and the ricers is that the ricers aren't rednecks who think they're badasses.

/rant

i wish my truck was a cummins sometimes so i can blast people with black smoke.. all over the nicely shined/washed vehicles

I have a 24 valve everyday, and I love it, complete with my bone stock exhaust :D. I enjoy diesel performance very much but the rednecks just blowing smoke gives it a bad name

I think to get the black smoke all you have to do is turn up the injector pump. Combine that with semi pipes = redneck. Now if your pourin smoke because you have a huge turbo, propane injection, real exhaust and actual performance parts than that = badass!

git r done

I was waiting for someone to say that

Opening up the Cummins will help tremendously with fuel mileage. But, some get pretty exessive with like a 100+ HP chip. Ours is stock and the only way you can get a bit of black smoke is with the trailer loaded and between 2100 RPM and 2500.

I'm a big fan of tractor pulling though. Maybe someday I will be able to afford one of those. I think that is one of the top 10 second rushes when you sit in the seat

I think to get the black smoke all you have to do is turn up the injector pump. Combine that with semi pipes = redneck. Now if your pourin smoke because you have a huge turbo, propane injection, real exhaust and actual performance parts than that = badass!

I hate to say your retarded...

but your retarded. Black smoke is caused by excess unburnt fuel in the exhaust, not being burnt in the combustion charge. So a 'git-r-dunn huge ass mo fraggin turbo' isn't going to cause black smoke, advancing or 'turning up' the injector pump as it's know to the hill jacks, and NOT adding the extra required air will do exactly this. In reality that black smoke is robbing the truck of performance by cooling the intake charge, diesels are compression ignition, the air/charge has to be a min temp, and actually HOTTER than a gasoline engine by some margin, also lts washing down the cylinder walls(which is great for longivity by the way) destroying rings and cylinder bores in the process. But hey all your white trash hill Jack Harley friends think it's cool so keep it up.

I don't know I really quit caring anymore. Fuck it if your think it's bad ass and super powerful and cool good luck with that, I'd get the cool ass light up spark plug wires and clear dist cap for the truck too. That's bad ass also

Edited by Dweezel

i wish my truck was a cummins sometimes so i can blast people with black smoke.. all over the nicely shined/washed vehicles

Where's STT-Brian? He can probably fill in proper names for this story :)

when: summer 2008. Probably some time in May

what: my 2nd weekend (ever) at BeaveRun. First time ever riding with STT.

how it relates to this thread: The tire guy had a big diesel truck with stacks. nothing overly obnoxious like the video, but still big. Apparently the tire guy was getting shit from one of the coaches or STT regulars earlier. Said instigator jumps into the bed of the truck for a ride up to the showers, and the tire guy makes sure he gets absolutely DOUCHED with exhaust. Thinking quickly, the instigator notices that the tire guy's leathers are in the bed of the truck, and shoves them over the top of the stack to block the nasty exhaust.

hilarity ensued as Monte laughed uncontrollably at both of them.