Vintage Motorcycle Days 2010, Mid-Ohio, July 9-11th

Fonzie

I might be working the booth this year for PGR :D should be fun. You guys can get some corn!

How are you gonna do that & the meat, if the 10th gets chosen?

• 3 months later...

Forgot to bump this earlier, but Sam, Tyler & I are headin' down there tomorrow.... Weather provided :D

Judd.... What'd you end up findin' out

Would love to meat up with anyone else too ;)

Forgot to bump this earlier, but Sam, Tyler & I are headin' down there tomorrow.... Weather provided :D

Judd.... What'd you end up findin' out

Would love to meat up with anyone else too ;)

I'm gonna try to make it up there...

I'm gonna try to make it up there...

I'll be there!!!

Just got off the phone with Ty & Sam a bit ago. They're sayin' there's a 60-70% chance of rain tomorrow/morning. Sam's leanin' towards not goin'.... Ty & I are gonna wait to decide for sure tomorrow morning

Hard to tell. file.php?icon=th_nonono-1_.gif Pretty thin lookin' line of storms, & look more south Ohio if they keep comin' straight across. One Toledo station weather report looked OK, the other two more iffy.....

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir ... ?play=true

Locals enjoy Mid-Ohio

Short trip to pick up wins a big benefit to area riders

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20100712/SPORTS/7120311/Locals-enjoy-Mid-Ohio

On Saturday, another local, Brian Healea of Mount Gilead, won the class and spoiled any thoughts of a double-triple by Johansen who was third, 6.402 seconds behind.

Healea gave his ride, a KTM 900, to Brice Cooper on Sunday, but he couldn't finish the race after dueling with David Podolsky in the Esses.

"I was looking ahead and low-sided. It was a nice, soft lowside, but at the end of the day it's going to cost a little ego-bruising and a bit of money. The track was a little greasy and I misjudged," Cooper said.

Johansen took advantage of the mishap to easily win the race. Even before the accident, he was happy with the way the bike responded to the new tires and the changes in the suspension he made between races with the help of MPH of Akron.

I'm not worried, I know STT-Brian will be able to get KTM parts cheap. :p