Said F it, bought a new Harley today. Yeah, whatever, bring it on, haters.:)

Artmageddon

I like the look of it, though!

I have to say, my metamorphasis of riding started in my early years with dirtbikes, then in my late teen's/early twenties I would ride on the back of my friend's harley and now I ride my own bike, granted it's a squidly gixxer. Harleys have their place and you don't have to feel ashamed of buying one!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of it, though!

I have to say, my metamorphasis of riding started in my early years with dirtbikes, then in my late teen's/early twenties I would ride on the back of my friend's harley and now I ride my own bike, granted it's a squidly gixxer. Harleys have their place and you don't have to feel ashamed of buying one!

I would never get anything I was ashamed of. I love all bikes, each has their own personality, just like all of us, that's why we buy the bikes we do.

If you are ashamed to ride what you have, sell it and buy what you want or just stay home.

I just know there are few fanboys on here that will jeer other bikes with no justification and judge the person riding them, especially Harleys, hence the title.

I grew up in a rural area, I still have some redneck in me. I like Ford Trucks(I even like Chevy's and Dodge too), and some other hillbilly stuff. I'm drawn to Harley bikes for some reason, not their marketing, not the gear, the bikes just look and ride in the style that I enjoy.

Growing up my dad had some Kawi and Honda cruisers, and I thought they were the coolest thing.

He always wanted a Harley, could never afford it then. Now that he can, his vision is so bad he is unable to ride. I'm doing enough for both of us.

I was ready to hate on this thread (because Harley guys never wave to me since I got a sportbike...lol) until I read the post and actually opened my mind and saw what Harley has to offer these days.

That is an outstanding looking bike. Black is my favorite color. From top to bottom it looks fucking awesome. Love the paint, rims, engine, shit everything about it.

NICE!!!!!

Sure, but then you have to take me for a ride on yours too.

deal!!! btw, i've never had a passenger before :) lol

The bike looks really good in person too :) you look really comfortable on it ... good purchase :)

if he make you happy thats all matter.i use to dig harleys until i own one brand new ,08 electra glide,he last 6 months before i get rid of it.im not hater but im not going buy one again.

Care to elaborate on that statement? You can't just drop an assumption like that (and at the same time abusing basic grammar and the English language) without at least an explanation to back up your opinion.

In other words...WTF are you talking about?

Care to elaborate on that statement? You can't just drop an assumption like that (and at the same time abusing basic grammar and the English language) without at least an explanation to back up your opinion.

Translation:

I bought a 2008 Harley Electraglide, It performed like a freight train on a dirt road (took off slow, took forever to turn and stop). I sold it after owning it for 6 months, and I will never buy one again even if they do appeal to easy women.

English is Rusty's 4th major language, he speaks Checkoslavakian, German, Italian (I think) and English. He's working on it...