looking for a pitt or am. staff pup

andy9743

anyone know of any pups around? i'm looking for a pet (not going to breed), dont want to spend 1k on a pup doesn't need to have papers etc. mainly because my bull terrier lost his girl when i got divorced (wife took the female). please don't hate on the breed just what i'm looking for. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

419-389-2085

theres a guy on columbus racing giving one away for adoption fee of $150...interested?

My fiance and I are fostering a puppy for a rescue that has run out of room. She was slated to be euthanised until we opened our home to her. She is a Pit Bull puppy and we would keep her if we didnt already have 2 other pits. She is hilarious and a very happy puppy. She is 11 weeks old. She has never chewed anything other than what I give to her to chew. She is extremely curious and gets along great with the 2 dogs i have. She is not 100% house broken yet, I am working on that still. She got her first leash training yesterday which she hated as all pups do, but she will come around. She has learned sit though...albeit its rather loose still and she doesnt understand what it means just quite yet. She had a bad start at life and came from a home that mistreated the parents. Her parents had to be euthanised due to disease. All her siblings got parvo and had to be put down as well. She is the only survivor.

Adoption fees are 150.00 and she will be spayed, microchipped, and up to date on all shots/deworms etc. She needs a good home. She is a really cool dog and will be a great ambassador of the breed. Her name is Kiyah by the way.

Kiyah-10weeks0312102.jpg?t=1268913624

if so let me know and ill PM him your phone number