Member since '08.. First post

kong1963

Hello everyone, I live in Marion and would love to find people in the area to ride around with. I have an '05 meanstreak, so if you don't mind riding around with a cruiser, (seem to be a LOT of sportbikes here) I'd like to plan a ride sometime. :banana:

I am in Marion as well. I am always looking for new people to ride with. My true love is gravel, dirt, and off road exploring. But I often dont have the time to get to the good stuff and get back in reasonable time, so I find my self hitting back roads and cruising River Rd out of Prospect. I am on vacation for the next week so let me know when you wanna ride.

Hello everyone, I live in Marion and would love to find people in the area to ride around with. I have an '05 meanstreak, so if you don't mind riding around with a cruiser, (seem to be a LOT of sportbikes here) I'd like to plan a ride sometime. :banana:

Welcome. It's okay to ride with the sporties. There are few crusier guys here, I'm sure you know if you have been lurking that long.

Thanks to all the welcomes. I guess I was in "jail", my cell just happens to have 18 wheels. All work and no play makes Kong a dull boy. So I'm gonna try to ride a LOT more this season... 2005 bike with only 4300, yep that's 43 hundred miles is shameful. :violin: