Battery Tenders?

NightRider

As much as people say they "mask" problems, that's not always the case. For example, my Aprilia run's a small part of the ECU at all times even when shut off. It's got information like clock, mileage, etc stored in there and it does produce a drain on the battery. The only way to counteract this issue is just to leave it on a tender and forget about it. 'Course maybe my bike is just speeeecial. lol

Jk nightrider. :D

Asking questions and fuking with your friends is makes OR great.

I wouldn't seriously call you a big dummy until after I get that drink you owe me. :D

I really just wanted to hit you with that Sanford&Son pic again. :D

Ah, I was thinking that battery was weak anyway, and leaving the key on was the final straw.

Our Ninja has what appears to be the original battery in it, the bike had less than 2400 miles when I got it last April, and I highly doubt it had been maintained properly, in fact, the bike was out in the cold when I went to look at it, and buy it. I'm hoping that it has a while left in it, too! It's s sealed AGM battery, so maybe someone did change it out.... :dunno:

Hard to say. As much fun as it is pushing a bike to start, I'd rather not. I wish I knew how old this one is. Five years is plenty, and I'd replace it for cause. But at least I have another one just like it, that I can go home and borrow...

Jk nightrider. :D

Asking questions and fuking with your friends is makes OR great.

I wouldn't seriously call you a big dummy until after I get that drink you owe me. :D

I really just wanted to hit you with that Sanford&Son pic again. :D

Ahh, no worries man. lol. Other than the one time, i've never taken anything seriously. And thanks for reminding me, i totally forgot. :D

Sanford&Son? Hmm...must be some old tv show you watched in 44? :D

I have a multibay battery tender and quick connects on every bike,atv and mower that I own they are hooked to it when ever they are in the garage. As soon as I get off it I plug it in. I've never bought a battery and the mower is 6 years old and theres a 25 year old Honda down there too that still has the oem battery.