Hello from Brook Park

Sniper_308

I hear someone sold his R1. When are you getting the new one?

Yes I did, my new one is parked in my garage right not. I went with Full Throttle Yamaha in Willoughby.They gave me a awesome deal, I couldn’t pass it up. I’ll post pics later tonight at work. I have to figure out how to post photos. I went with the yellow and black 09 R1, I love it! I rode it home on Saturday, froze my ass off getting it home and have not been back on it due to the weather and work. I’m shooting for Thursday when I’m off to take her for another spin. I’m sure Kennedy’s will be mad, It’s just business.

I Work in Law Enforcement, I went to sniper school back in 04 in London, Oh at OPOTA. The rifle I own, is a M40A3 .308 7.62X51.

Who build your M40A3 clone?

Specs? Details?

If youre interested in getting out and doing some long range shooting with it let me know. 0-1200+ yards.

Edited by flounder

Who build your M40A3 clone?

Specs? Details?

If youre interested in getting out and doing some long range shooting with it let me know. 0-1200+ yards.

G.A. Precision http://gaprecision.net/

Mcmillan A5 stock "desert camo"

Mike Rock barrel 24 inch

Bagger Rings

Leupold scope w/ 2nd gen mil dot rebuilt by Premier Reticles 4.5-14x50mm tactical.

Remington 700 short action w/ left hand bolt

Harris swivel bipod

I would love to go out and do some shooting! What kind of stick do you have? What’s your credentials?

G.A. Precision http://gaprecision.net/

Mcmillan A5 stock "desert camo"

Mike Rock barrel 24 inch

Bagger Rings

Leupold scope w/ 2nd gen mil dot rebuilt by Premier Reticles 4.5-14x50mm tactical.

Remington 700 short action w/ left hand bolt

Harris swivel bipod

I would love to go out and do some shooting! What kind of stick do you have? What’s your credentials?

PM Inbound.

Nice call on having yours built by George at GAP. They build quality rigs and are great people to boot.

Did you get the 11.25 or 11.27 twist in your Rock barrel.

PM Inbound.

Nice call on having yours built by George at GAP. They build quality rigs and are great people to boot.

Did you get the 11.25 or 11.27 twist in your Rock barrel.

Thanks bro, the rifle is just amazing to shoot. I’m using Blackhiils 175 gr BTHP. I had the rifle built back in 04, I don’t recall the twist on the barrel. I’m getting ready for work, I’ll respond to your pm later tonight when I’m working.

Most of them are all in my documents on my pc, I was able to upload a few of my bike to the all album. But I had to post a link to them, I want them to show up right on the page. Do you have to use another photos site for them to work on here?

Yes, please advise on the next shoot! How far are you from the Cleveland area? Sorry, they won't let me send anymore PM

Most of them are all in my documents on my pc, I was able to upload a few of my bike to the all album. But I had to post a link to them, I want them to show up right on the page. Do you have to use another photos site for them to work on here?

Yes, please advise on the next shoot! How far are you from the Cleveland area? Sorry, they won't let me send anymore PM

Check this link out.. It has a detailed howto of how to upload or link to pictures.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=pictures&match=all&titlesonly=0