putting out some feelers for a road trip

rick37

Just putting out some feelers for a road trip to atlantic city, I have no dates in mind but would be open to plan a 3 day trip which would be as follows

day 1 ride down check in

day 2 hang out on the beach of the atlantic ocean/take in the sites

day 3 ride back

Last time I was there it was a shit hole but since I have heard they have torn down the slums and built outlet malls and cleaned up alot,

Also for those that may be thinking about it you must be 21 to gamble,

I may be able to get a block of rooms if there's enough interest.

found this website for AC http://www.atlanticcitynj.com/

Edited by rick37

My tushy needs cushy, and Im wussy. :(

:lol::lol: Now thats funny,If this ride happens I will be on my cruiser hopefully after the planned mods.So it will be slow n go for me:D:D:D..

Hell Todd just get a gel pad and like I said before man up you to clint.Shit you 2 can share a room and rub each other down:ky:

jk jk of course.........

:lol::lol: Now thats funny,If this ride happens I will be on my cruiser hopefully after the planned mods.So it will be slow n go for me:D:D:D..

Hell Todd just get a gel pad and like I said before man up you to clint.Shit you 2 can share a room and rub each other down:ky:

jk jk of course.........

Damn...if all 3 of you are in. Richard, Todd, and Clint...i'll go! Just for the room. :D