New lady rider in Hamilton/West Chester area!

KawiGurl

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there fellow female/Ninja 250 rider! :) I've had my 08 250 for a year, took the course in April of last year, had a lot of fun, passed and have been enjoying the ride ever since! :) Welcome and enjoy...be safe out there, can never be too cautious!

Welcome - from another "new" rider in West Chester.

You're off to a good start - I started with an 07 Ninja 250, got a Ninja 650 a few months later, but still enjoyed riding the 250 just cause its way more fun

Got a blue/white gsxr 750 later, and had to give up the Ninjas... they do take up space!

Welcome - see you on the roads sometime!

Hey yo, I live in cincy, I'm also just learnig. when you get your self on the road hit me up I will come up your way for a ride.
Sounds like a plan. I am gonna be out this weekend since its supposed to be 70 and sunny!
Welcome to the site !

Thank ya very much!!

Hey KawiGurl! Just wanted to check in and see how your doing with the bike. I got a Ninja 500 just over a week ago. I am still getting used to riding, but I think I am picking up on things quick. If you ever want to ride with someone else that is just learning, let me know. I am not TOO far from West Chester.

Hey KawiGurl! Just wanted to check in and see how your doing with the bike. I got a Ninja 500 just over a week ago. I am still getting used to riding, but I think I am picking up on things quick. If you ever want to ride with someone else that is just learning, let me know. I am not TOO far from West Chester.

I am catching on really well as of late. I would love to have someone new to ride with!! Anytime you want to ride and are available just PM me and we can set something up!! :D